Is Magento the right platform for B2B eCommerce?
Most apps used to sell online are targeted towards B2C. But what if you are an online business owner who wants to sell service or products to other business as well, how are you going to ride the eCommerce trend? Thank goodness for Magento. Magento is among the top choice between the different eCommerce platforms used by business owners, not only for B2C but for B2B, as well. It is also has room for flexibility, as it can be used as an open source by business owners who is also into coding and creating their own modules, or as a customizable platform through a subscription to MagentoEntreprise. Read more Shopify app
Online business owners and developers choose Magento as a platform for their business to sell online because it offers a wide variety of features that easily integrate to the software. Magento also has some dedicated functions that can be used for B2B selling. You can customize this eCommerce platform for B2B selling by incorporating in other platforms to add more functions to your site geared specifically for this purpose. You just need to tweak here and there.
There are software in the market that can be integrated in Magento to make the app sell online effectively. Let’s take a look at some of them;
- Software such as PimCore or Akaneo can be used to add products to the online business site faster, even if there are photos and videos to be uploaded, too.
- Online Store .Click here
- If you also want to integrate automated marketing process within Magento, Mautic is a software you can turn to.
- Hadoop offers another add-on feature that will help you efficiently sell online. It provides your customer a customized shopping experience within your site by recommending products based on their needs and help them decide on what to buy. It also helps if customers can easily look for the product they need in your site. In other words, you need to integrate a search feature and SOLR can do just fine as it works well with Magento.
- You can also take care of your customers’ needs through OroCRM platform where your sales personnel can easily handle and attend to each customer. You can also create your own B2B modules depending on what you or your customers need.
- However, if you don’t have the time to create such or the money to hire a tech person create it for you, Omnichannel Open Architecture will simply do the trick as it is an open source—flexible, specific, and dedicated.
While it was not necessarily designed for B2B selling platform, Magento can be customized easily to adapt to the requirements of B2B selling through the use add-ons or through integration of third party apps.
In this 21st century, you can practically do anything from the convenience of your home, including selling items online. When you sell online, you are essentially opening the probability of selling your products to a wider market rather than just selling locally. It altogether can be a better alternative to having a yard sale or Read more about The Benefits of Selling Your Products Online[…]
If you have found your niche in online businesses, you should be very focused in your marketing campaigns. When you sell online, there is so much competition. You should know that to make it big, your marketing efforts should complement both your audience and the products or services you are trying to promote. Also, you Read more about The 3 Step Guide to Building Effective Marketing Plans[…]
For the past few years, traditional farms have been largely substituted by big and advanced industrial factory farms where animals are treated unkindly because they aim to produce a huge amount of meats very quickly. The technology urges them more since almost everything can now be bought via internet. Learn more about wix Speaking of Read more about Online Food Delivery App To Stop Selling Dog, Cat and Other Meat Because Of Food Safety[…]